Cookies and how they benefit you
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect.
- Improve the speed/security of the site.
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook.
- Continuously improve our website for you.
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do).
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission).
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission).
- Pass data to advertising networks.
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties.
- Pay sales commisions.
You can switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies, learn how here. Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
It may be that your concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software here.
Our cookies – and what we use them for
- Our own cookies Basically make our websites work, e.g. allowing you to add comments to our site.
- Social Website Cookies So you can easily ‘Like’ or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site. We use Facebook (Facebook’s privacy), Twitter (Twitter’s privacy), Flickr (Flickr’s pricacy), YouTube (YouTube’s privacy) and Pinterest (Pinteret’s privacy).
The website is owned by Cycling Embassy of Denmark. If you have any questions related to cookies that remain unanswered please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
The cookie information text on this site was derived from content provided by Attacat Internet Marketing, a marketing agency based in Edinburgh. If you need similar information for your own website you can use their free cookie audit tool.