Terms and conditions
When joining one of the Cycling Embassy of Denmark’s (CED) bike tours, you accept our terms and conditions.
By accepting the CED’s terms and conditions, you as a customer accept the following:
- I understand that the CED’s bike tours require that I am able to ride a bike.
- I am in reasonable physical shape and assume that I am able to bike the given distance of my chosen bike tour.
- I understand that if I in any way am not able to ride the CED tour in the given speed and given distance, the CED has the right to deny me and others in my group from the remainder of the ride without any financial compensation.
- I am in reasonable physical shape and I know my physical limits well enough to stop before I possibly get injured or otherwise physically unable to attend the CED’s specific bike tour.
- Should I along the tour get an injury or become physically unable to complete the ride, it is my own risk, and the CED assumes no risk for this, and I receive no financial compensation.
- I understand that all cycling routes are open to normal traffic, and I am personally responsible for acting in accordance to regulations.
- I understand that there are no water stations on the trips and that I therefore must bring my own drinks if deemed necessary.
- I will cycle in accordance with the Danish traffic laws and regulations.
- I understand that by accepting the terms and conditions, I give up my right to sue the CED or otherwise seek compensation from the CED and their guides.
- I give my permission to pictures taken by myself or others I have booked a bike ride, may at any time be used by the CED on their websites, social media, in connection with marketing and press activities.
- I decide if I want to use a helmet and the CED cannot be held liable for damages incurred as a result of non-use of helmets.
- I understand that in the event that I have ordered a helmet, it is my and only my responsibility to return this after the ride.
- I understand that my participation is at my own risk and that I therefore cannot hold the CED liable for damage to myself, to equipment and assets owned by third parties or damage to the equipment that I have borrowed/rented by the CED.
- The CED is also not responsible for the damage property of the CED may cause the participants or assets / items belonging to the participant. The CED disclaims responsibility for product liability as much as possible.
- I understand that I am responsible for that the bike is returned in the same condition as I received it and that I am liable in the event that the bike is stolen or is damaged, or otherwise subjected to impairment during the trip.
- The CED and other persons or organizations in partnership with the CED can in no way be held liable in case of accidents, weather, content of tours or other activities and services with the CED as provider. The CED cannot be held liable for damage or loss which might occur in connection with our activities, whether before, during or after a potential activity.
- In the event that you register other guests or book on behalf of other cyclists, you confirm that you have full right and authority to do so and that the people you are booking for accept all aspects of the CED’s terms and conditions.
- The CED can in no way be liable or otherwise responsible for inaccuracies or omissions in our websites, social media, etc. The CED can in no way be liable for any substitute services or losses as a customer or third party may have in connection with an activity with the CED or use of our website.
It is possible to cancel a bike ride up to 48 hours before starting. If canceled up to 24 hours before the start of a tour, the customer is charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the total booking amount and, if canceled later than 24 hours before the bike tour starts, it is not possible to get a refund. To cancel you must e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment of trips will be made via invoice after the tour.
If you have questions, please contact the secretariat of the Cycling Embassy of Denmark.