- >Moving Spaces
Call us today for a talk about the city of tommorrow.
Cycling will play a key role in cities over the next 10 -20 years. With the added population to cities the bicycle is the only solution that offers physical active, space saving, sustainable transportation.
Want to know more?
Moving Spaces is an architectural consultancy offering the transport solutions and urban design frame for the sustainable city with great emphasis on bicycle planning and behavior. This gives us a unique approach where we work with both the built urban fabric, behavioral aspects and the traffic solutions that together make up a whole.
Moving Spaces is run by Architect M.A.A. / urban planner and Architectural technologist Lasse Schelde.
Moving Spaces create projects around:
- Sustainable urban planning and design
- Mobility design and planning
- Develop and create product design solutions
- Communication and behavior solutions within transportation
- Workshops on sustainable traffic and design
- Talks on the future of mobility and urban planning
- Guided tours on sustainable urban design, mobility and bicycle solutions
Lasse is one of the founders and former director of Bicycle Innovation Lab. He has initiated and made a broad range of projects around cycling and sustainable mobility. Also given numerous talks around the world and countless guided tours on cycling solutions and urban planning.
Examples of Lasses work:
- Bicycle parking concept for Field´s – one of the largest shopping malls in Scandinavia
- Furesø bicycle bollard – Design awarded (With HOE360 Consulting)
- Bicycle Innovation Lab
- Next practice bicycle parking facility in Furesø Municipality
- Consultant on Cykelteket for Helsingør Municipality
- Feature articles on the future of transportation and cycling
Phone: +45 28 34 0321
Member of the Cycling Embassy of Denmark since 2017